I have chronic asthma..doc in emergency room saw x-Ray and Tod me your air tubes tight and inflamed..I took prednisone 5 days..kind of better but stil?

Dr. Natalie Hodge

In brief: Need Preventive

If you use more than two refills of albuterol inhalers per year or have been on an oral course of steroids more than once in the past year, then you definitely need to see a primary care physician for a preventive asthma inhaler.
This preventive inhaler will help calm the inflammation in your lungs that is causing your chronic problems. Get an appointment right away!

In brief: Need Preventive

Dr. Natalie Hodge
Dr. Natalie Hodge
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology