I fell and hurt my ankle a week ago, it's still swollen and bruised. It hurts to walk on it and if I sit for too long, then try to walk it hurts bad.

Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry

In brief: Ankle Wrankle

Swelling, bruising and pain are all signs that something may be seriously wrong.
Bruises are caused by something either being torn or broken. The swelling is the bodies way of immobilizing the injured parts and the pain the bodies way of reminding you that you need to do something. Aside from treating it The riceland rice way which includes rest, ice, compression and elevation, see a doctor.RICED

In brief: Ankle Wrankle

Dr. Scott Keith
Dr. Scott Keith