Taking bisoporol for 2 wks for sinus tach I'm only taking 1/4 cut of a 5 mg tab but my sleeping bp gets to 90/58 my gp say it ok 2 stop. U think ok?

Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
General Practice

In brief: Low blood pressure

from bisoprolol.
Systolic should be kept above 100. Diastolic also should not drop that low may be around 70 at least. I think you should stop the medication or at least take it every other day until you talk to your gp and see a cardiologist for an evaluation . Also you need a better medication to control your sinus tach and at the same time keep your blood pressure close to normal.

In brief: Low blood pressure

from bisoprolol.
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
Dr. Jane Van Dis