Fingered by male friend through clothes(leggings + underwear).Vagina bled a couple drops.Hiv/sti risk if a couple drops precum on his finger?Testing?

Pathology

In brief: Maybe get seen

The risk is negligible.
I answered an almost-identical question yesterday. If you are very distressed about what happened, please do get with your personal physician for a checkup, perhaps some labs, and a good discussion. This might be a great time to talk about feelings -- life, and especially the romantic side -- is scary and confusing, and if you FEEL something's wrong, do get seen.

In brief: Maybe get seen

The risk is negligible.
Dr. Jane Van Dis