How safe is CO2 laser resurfacing on the face? I have extremely sensitive skin. Can this procedure cause scarring or other side effects?

CO2. CO2 laser is a wonderful tool to help improve the quality of the skin for the right patient. It can cause scaring and pigment issues. It is important to meet with a skin care expert to determine if the Co2 is appropriate for you. A less invasive form of CO2 is the fractionated lasers. Les complications but multiple treatments and not the potential results of the CO2.