For about 2-3 Days, I've had a rough area inside my cheek in my mouth. Now there is one on the other side. Should I worry? Worried I have Oral cancer?

In brief: Not Likely

Cancers do not develop on both sides of the mouth at the same time.
It is more likely due to grinding your teeth or a subconscious nervous habit when awake. There are also some benign conditions that can give that "rough " feeling. Have your dentist take a look as it may indicate another (very likely non-cancerous) problem.

In brief: Not Likely

Dr. Steven Pohlhaus
Dr. Steven Pohlhaus

In brief: Don't worry

Rare place for cancer.
..roughness in the cheek mucosa can occur from nightly clenching and bruxism (teeth grinding) even sometimes leaving a white line. See your dentist to help you figure the right remedy

In brief: Don't worry

Rare place for cancer.
Dr. Stephen Calendine
Dr. Stephen Calendine
Dr. Yves Manigat
It is unlikely to be a cancerous lesion, because you are not at the age group to be susceptible, and you have not reported any contributing factors such as chewing tobacco or alcoholism.

In brief: See your dentist

Have your dentist check the areas.
Possibilities are inclusive of cheek biting which produce a white line and can be bilateral.

In brief: See your dentist

Have your dentist check the areas.
Dr. Debra Rosenblatt
Dr. Debra Rosenblatt
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Quite common

The cheek biting during sleep has been reported as a common symptom in association with night bruxism. The custom night guard can be designed and fabricated by your dentist to prevent jaw closings during sleep, therefore preventing cheek injury.

In brief: Quite common

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin