Is a nervous rash normal? When iget nervous even if only slight I break out in a rash on my chest and arms. What cause it? How can I prevent it?

In brief: Skin and anxiety

It is well known that clinical problems affecting epidermal tissues are triggered or complications due to anxiety and/or depressive features.
A reactive rash to stress is less specific than psoriasis, acne, or other skin problems. In order to prevent to prevent your skin breaks, you miay ask your doctor for a time limited trial on Alprazolam or Lorazepam among other anxiolytic medications.

In brief: Skin and anxiety

Dr. Enrique Madrigal-segura
Dr. Enrique Madrigal-segura