Do you do gender selection insinamation ..I'm a previous patient of yours . You have delievered 2 of my daughters but my husband and I would like to plan a boy :-/?

In brief: Not a good idea

It's not nice to mess with Mother Nature.
Always decide if there is truly an overwhelmingly convincing reason to interfere with nature, before trying to do it. If there is no known genetic defect in the family genes that would create a mutation in either boys or girls, then we let nature decide whether the next baby will be a boy or girl. It's perfectly fine to have 3 girls in a row

In brief: Not a good idea

In brief: Odd question

On this public Healthtap site, your questions are submitted at random to docs that view the site.
You seem to be confused, no one here treats anything, so why would we inseminate you from the net. If you have this kind of interest, contact a fertility center near you that might do this kind of work and see what the process would require.

In brief: Odd question

Dr. Shontae Buffington