I feel a pea size lump on my stomach but ive no symptoms at all. What could it be its been there for over a year and feels hard. Its also under skin?

Dr. John Feola

In brief: R/O LIPOMA

If the lump is on the stomach that is movable it is less worisome and may be a lipoma.
You need a Ultrasound is needed to evaluate for /CYST/LIPOMA/less likely clot Please seek prompt evaluation for this issue if symptoms persist or worsen.

In brief: R/O LIPOMA

Dr. John Feola
Dr. John Feola
2 comments
Dr. Mark Dickson
Agree with Dr. Feola that it is likely nothing to worry about as long as it doesn't become symptomatic. If it starts to bother you or get bigger, it may be time to see a surgeon to consider removal. If it is still small, it may be able to be removed in the office.
Dr. Mark Dickson
Many, if not most surgeons wouldn't get an ultrasound, because the treatment is the same whether it's a cyst or a lipoma or another type of mass under the skin.