I just took Tylenol (acetaminophen) pm about two hours ago , Can I take one Benadryl?

Dr. Natalie Sieb

Yes, you can, but you need to wait a couple more hours as the Tylenol (acetaminophen) PM has the Benadryl medication in it.
It may help you sleep and may help with allergy symptoms. These two drugs can definitely be taken together, though Just take them 4-6 hours apart. Best wishes to you.

Pathology

In brief: Not a good idea

Tylenol (acetaminophen) PM has an anti-histaminic, diphenhydramine, taking one more anti-histaminic, Benadryl, is not needed and may be harmful.
Unrelated to your question: Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.

In brief: Not a good idea

Dr. Vikram Patel