I am 5ft 5inc, and m goin to be of 21 in few days..i just wanna ask can my height be increased? Will it increase?if so then how? What should i do?

Pathology

In brief: Late to do anything

By the age of 21 all of your bones have reached a mature stage and your height will not increase any more.
For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco or alcohol in any form.

In brief: Late to do anything

Dr. Peter Kurzweil