What could be wrong if i'm having mild chest pain on the left but my arm isn't num?

Dr. Irv Loh
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Don't be fooled

The absence of left arm discomfort does not rule out a cardiac cause in the presence of chest pain.
Best to talk to your doctor, especially if there is any effort component to causing the chest discomfort. There are many more benign causes for chest pain other than heart, but talking to your doctor is the safest way to sort it out rather than the wing and a prayer model...I.E., guess and hope!

In brief: Don't be fooled

Dr. Irv Loh
Dr. Irv Loh
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Great answer. I would add if the pain in your chest is worsening seek urgent help.
Dr. Gutti Rao
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice

In brief: Needs investigation

CP can be due to heart attacks, pleurisy, aneurysm, pulmonary embolism, acid reflux, esophagitis, costochondritis, rib fractures, gall bladder disease etc.

In brief: Needs investigation

Dr. Gutti Rao
Dr. Gutti Rao
Dr. Umesh Patel