I am struggling with bad breath. I do not know for how long this has been going on but I started noticing peoples reaction about 8months ago. ?

In brief: Treat the cause

Halitosis can be caused by many things, so a visit to your dentist and physician would be a great place to start.
Once the cause is found, appropriate therapy can begin.

In brief: Treat the cause

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Andrew Seibert
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Get evaluated.

there are many potential causes of halitosis.
In order to elucidate your cause, you need an evaluation by both your dentist and your primary care doctor. These evaluations should be able to narrow down potential causes and figure out a solution for you. Good luck.

In brief: Get evaluated.

Dr. Andrew Seibert
Dr. Andrew Seibert
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Bad breath

can result from inadequate oral hygiene or bed habits and may be a sign of other health problems.
See your dentist for Halimeter test, diagnosis and bad breath treatment that depends on its cause. Good luck.

In brief: Bad breath

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Jack Hinkle