What would the terms "“Desiccation involving L1-2 and L5-S1 discs." and ". Mild facethypertrophy.” on my MRI mean?

Dry discs, thick bon. Dessication means drying; d discs b/w d lumbar vertebrae r dry, & possibly bulging where dryness is d worst. (Vertebrae r numbered by location: S1=1st sacral, L=lumbar). Facet hypertrophy means d joints of the vertebrae r overgrown & thick, pointing out a tendency 4 arthritis (in spine, called spondylitis). TTYD to figure out what this means 4 u vis-a-vis ur symptoms. False findings r possible!