Bubbling or bulging of a clear film on my sclera when I move my eyes side to side. Also, there's yellowish brown discoloration around iris that seems to be moveable as well under lower eyelid too?

Dr. Anna Gushchin
Ophthalmology

In brief: Causes of chemosis

Bruce, It looks like you have some fluid that accumulated under the conjunctiva (the clear film covering your sclera) and this is called chemosis.
It can be clear, pinkish or yellowish. Is it on both sides? How long has it been there and what were you doing when it started? Is it painful? Have you tried using artificial tears? There are many things that cause this, need more info.

In brief: Causes of chemosis

Dr. Anna Gushchin
Dr. Anna Gushchin