Hello, 5 years ago I had positive blood tests for lupus but except the skin I didnt have any significant symptoms. Recently I tested positive for Acl and anti b2 glycoprotein1( no symptoms for this as well ). I was put on Plaquenil. Should I take aspirin

Pathology

In brief: Get 2nd opinion

I take it that you feel well and have not had a thrombotic episode.
Nobody really knows how to manage healthies who have a few "lupus anticoagulants" but it's news to me that plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine) would be a first-line Rx. It's not an innocuous medicine and is strong stuff even if you do have discoid lupus. And many folks have positive anti-nuclear antibodies but no sign of lupus.

In brief: Get 2nd opinion