Had TVU 3 days prior to period, showed 16mm endo thickening + bulky uterus. I have PCOS. Is endo thickening and bulky uterus cause for concern? I'm 33

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Sono interpretation

Individualized interpretations of sonogram reports need to be done by a doctor who can interpret it within the clinical context of your patient history.
The term bulky uterus is vague and requires clarification. An endometrial strip of 16 in a premenopausal women is not particularly concerning although in certain cases more evaluation is needed with an endometrial biopsy or sonohystogram

In brief: Sono interpretation

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham