I developed cluster of tiny red vessels on my skull behind my ears. I remained extremely stressed in 2013 & discovered these veins. Should i b worried?

In brief: Behind your ears?

How did you find them? Can you feel them or were you just looking behind your ears because you couldn't find your car keys? :) My guess is that if your condition has been stable & there's no pain, no growth, no itching, no pus, no fluctuance in size, etc.
& if it's on both sides of the head...no worries. If you'd like to show me what you have by WEBCAM then, make an appointment. Key Code: PDXFNR

In brief: Behind your ears?

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Eric Weisman