I had done total thyroidectomy. After surgery after two weeks I checked T4 and T3 both are normal. And doctor asked to check after three months. And When I checked after after 3 and 1/2 month T4 and T3 were normal but TSH got increased. Before I did not

Dr. Amrit Singh
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Tsh

keep with in limits with Levothyroxine.
u will need it anyhow

In brief: Tsh

keep with in limits with Levothyroxine.
u will need it anyhow
Dr. Amrit Singh
Dr. Amrit Singh
Dr. John Feola

In brief: HYPOTHYROIDISM

HYPOTHYROIDISM can cause a myriad of symptoms.
In women it can cause dysfunctional uterine bleeding resulting in a secondary anemia. It also may be associated with anemIa of chronic disease. Get your levels checked regularly and follow up with your doctor. The goal is to lower TSH PREFERABLY <1. I prefer armour thyroid >synthroid. Follow up with your doctor for medication adjustment.

In brief: HYPOTHYROIDISM

Dr. John Feola
Dr. John Feola
Dr. Vicken Poochikian