Since my gums in my mouth are bright red, what can I do to prevent from that to happen? Any treatment?

See a dentist. Swollen, bright red gums that bleed easily can be a sign that you are at risk for, or already have, gum disease. This is a serious problem, which should be checked by a dentist. The good news is that this condition is curable. Call your dentist today!
Brush 2-3x daily. Start brushing with a new brush and toothpaste 2-3 times per day. Only use a small amount of toothpaste. Visit a dentist/hygienist ASAP...they will help you get pretty pink healthy gums fast! If you haven't been in for a dental cleaning in a while the best treatment will be a prophylaxis which is where the plaque and bacteria are physically polished away from the tooth surfaces. : D.
More info needed... Bleeding? Swelling? Last cleaning at a dentist's office? Do you brush and floss twice a day? Without this info, it's really hard to give you a meaningful answer. Your gums appear to be inflamed.. please see a local dentist for evaluation.