I'm a black female in my 40 and i have discoloration on my inner thighs and razor bumps and discoloration on my bikini line?

Dr. William Harris

In brief: Pseudofolliculitis

Black people in particular have extra-curly hair, which is an unfortunate set-up for ingrown hairs.
This pseudofolliculitis barbae doesn't have any great treatment. You will often see this on men's faces and necks because they shave regularly. The bumps are the ingrown hair, the dark color is just inflammatory reaction. Here's the worst: never shave and let your hair grow. That only might help..

In brief: Pseudofolliculitis

Dr. William Harris
Dr. William Harris
Dr. Adam Levy