Hi, doctor my doctor test my harmoon test and result is my harmoons are very high that's why my doctor recomand me ivf treatment but I want baby soon?

Talk to Fertility MD. You need to discuss any and all fertility issues with your fertility MD who knows what the hormones that were high were, and has done a complete history and physical on you.