I took 1000 mg of Tylenol (acetaminophen) for tooth pain I'm pregnant can I take more? It's been 4 hours and pain is back

See a dentist ! If your tooth is hurting that much, the problem cannot wait. Your dentist will consult with your OBGYN before treatment.
Know you know. Now you know diagnosing which of the many individual or multiple causes of Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction or Myo-facial Pain Disorder, and choosing the appropriate treatment modalities, are not DIY projects. Please get help. Start with your Dentist, not with your keyboard.
Yes, you can. No more than 1g per dose and 3g in 24 hrs depending on the OB-GYN. BTW dental care and dental anesthesia is safe and essential during pregnancy. Pregnancy is not a reason to defer routine dental care or treatment.
Ask OB. Ask OB about all med decisions. More important. See a dentist TODAY about curing the problem.