I did my pap smear test on the 29th of May 2015 and since then ive been experiencing some lower back pain on my right side especially when i bend. Should i get worried? should i get myself checked?

Dr. Gary Flashner

In brief: Back pain&PAP Smear

Any abdominal pain, painful urination, abnormal vaginal bleeding, diarrhea, constipation or other problems? Does the pain radiate down the right leg? If "No" to these other symptoms, then it seems likely that the back pain is not related to the recent PAP smear and may more likely be due to a muscle problem. See your doctor if not improved in 5-7 days.

In brief: Back pain&PAP Smear

Dr. Gary Flashner
Dr. Gary Flashner
Dr. Jovita Anyanwu

In brief: Always good

To get checked but doubt any relationship to the Pap smear

In brief: Always good

Dr. Jovita Anyanwu
Dr. Jovita Anyanwu
Dr. Eric Weisman