Hi,I had a genital wart in urethra and it cured 2 months ago if I will have a sex with my partner does it transmit to her or can I do sex.

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Possibly, yes

Genital warts are inconvenient and unpleasant, but not a serious health problem. It can take a few months after the wart is gone for the virus itself (HPV) to clear up.
You probably had HPV at least 2-3 months and maybe a year before the wart appeared. During that time, you could have infected your partner(s). If you now have the same partner, it's much to late to prevent it.

In brief: Possibly, yes

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. Hunter Handsfield

In brief: Use caution

if they are all gone ,then the chance of the transmission is very low.
my advise is resume sex with your partner using a condom only if you both decided to have children then recheck your status with your doctor and proceed with caution after getting clearance from your physician.

In brief: Use caution

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. Adam Levy