What are gall bladder surgery and gall bladder flush?

Lap chole. Gall bladder surgery is usually a very common proceedure called a laparoscopic cholecystectomy in which a surgeon places 3 - 4 tiny holes in your abdomen to remove the offending organ. It is outpatient, you go home the same day and usually return to work in 1 - 3 weeks. It has been done safely since the early 90's. I am not familiar with a gall bladder flush.
Be Smart. "gallbladder flush" is a technique popularized online where one drinks lemon juice-olive oil-cola (or variations) which is supposed to induce strong contractions of the gallbladder, flushing the stones out the GI tract. This is a myth. The concoction precipitates in the gut making your bm look like small stones. Look for scientific data-it doesn't exist. If you have gb disease, you need surgery.