I havr pos how can I lose weight?

Dr. Scott Mitchell
Bariatrics
In brief: POS
I am assuming you are referring to polycistic ovarian syndrome.
The treatment for this is diet & exercise. You really need to pick up your exercise level to at least what is considered moderate activity level, possibly even to the level of very active. Additionally you need to eat healthier and fewer calories. Lastly, a medication called metformin (glucophage) may be of benefit to you also!

In brief: POS
Dr. Scott Mitchell
Dr. Scott Mitchell
Dr. Michael Rothman
In brief: Nutrient dense foods
Eat foods that are nutrient dense (like meat, fish, poultry, eggs, cheese, low starch vegatables and water) avoid foods that are not nutrient dense (like starches and sugars, including fruit) nutrient dense foods will increase your basal metabolic rate.
On the other hand, starches and sugars impair thyroid metabolism via affects on your liver (which helps activate thyroid hormone).

In brief: Nutrient dense foods
Dr. Michael Rothman
Dr. Michael Rothman
Dr. Andrea Brand