My son's temperature is 103.6 he is smiling but tired runny nose?

Dr. Natalie Hodge

In brief: Fever runny nose

Poor baby! You did not mention age.
If he is 30 days or less he needs an emergency room visit now. In older babies, who have had contacts with illness, and clear signs of a new viral cold (congestion) we can watch him at home. I'm glad to see he's giving you some smiles. Keep him hydrated and if he appears ill a dose of Motrin is ok ( if he's over six months) hope He's better soon!

In brief: Fever runny nose

Poor baby! You did not mention age.
Dr. Natalie Hodge
Dr. Natalie Hodge
Dr. Shalini Sethi

In brief: Fever

Give him some fever reducer and do some cold sponging on the forehead to reduce the fever. See your pediatrician tomorrow .

In brief: Fever

Dr. Shalini Sethi
Dr. Shalini Sethi
Dr. Shalini Sethi
Good . Hopefully he will sleep ok
Dr. Constance Okeke
Ophthalmology

In brief: Needs to be seen

If he has a fever then there is a source somewhere, possibly viral or bacterial such as an ear infection.
It is best to quickly confirm the source and get appropriate treatment. Childrens tylenol (acetaminophen) or motrin can be very helpful for symptomatic relief as you prepare to go seek treatment. Good luck!

In brief: Needs to be seen

Dr. Constance Okeke
Dr. Constance Okeke
Dr. Shontae Buffington