I'm 4 days late on my period and we don't use a condom we use the pull out Method , what should I do ?

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Take a test

Since you are late for your period and having unprotected sex you need to take pregnancy test.
They are cheap, reliable and available at any pharmacy. If it is negative then you need to use condoms and see doctor for birth control. You can do a virtual visit in Healthtap today for birth control. The pullout method does not work.

In brief: Take a test

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Douglas Lawson

In brief: Pull out

Check a pregnancy test and if negative stop using the pull out method.
It does not work, especially with younger men. Men produce a few drops of semen during sex and each drop has about 20 million sperm each. Its time to see you family physician or a gynecologist for birth control. You're likely are or are going to become pregnant using pull out.

In brief: Pull out

Dr. Douglas Lawson
Dr. Douglas Lawson
Dr. Vicken Poochikian

In brief: Do a Pregnancy Test.

"pull out Method" is very unreliable, Discuss with your doctor Contraception methods.

In brief: Do a Pregnancy Test.

Dr. Vicken Poochikian
Dr. Vicken Poochikian
Dr. Warren Wolfe

In brief: Hmmm

It's a fact that before he comes a little semen drips out.
This week buy an over the counter pregnancy test. If negative, repeat in another week. PLEASE think with your brain and not with your hormones. I understand what it means to be 16 with the urges and emotions of sexual activity. It's up to you to think & act like an adult,If 2nd test is neg but your don't feel well see your doctor.

In brief: Hmmm

Dr. Warren Wolfe
Dr. Warren Wolfe
Dr. Manoj Mathew

In brief: Pregnancy testing

Need a Pregnancy test.
Also you need to see your doctor to discuss contraception.

In brief: Pregnancy testing

Need a Pregnancy test.
Dr. Manoj Mathew
Dr. Manoj Mathew
Dr. Adam Levy