My hands and fingers hurt all day, they are swollen and warm. Whenever I lay down they get tingling and numb. What should I do?

Dr. Rifat Naghmi

In brief: Fingers hurt

Please get yourself checked for rheumatoid arthritis

In brief: Fingers hurt

Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: You most likely..

Have arthritis affecting the digits and probably the wrist producing carpal tunnel.
See a rheumatology specialist!

In brief: You most likely..

See a rheumatology specialist!
Dr. Thomas Mcgowan

In brief: Hands

sounds like a nerve issue as you are only 19 so poor blood flow is more unlikely.
Consider a neurologist and an EMG. If normal then consider rheumatology for an autoimmune issue like Raynaud's.

In brief: Hands

Dr. Su Fairchild
Integrative Medicine

In brief: Diet

First see MD to make sure it is nothing serious.
Then, consider a trial of grain and dairy free diet for at least 3 - 6 months to see if anything changes. Many cases of joint swelling can be due to food sensitivity.

In brief: Diet

Dr. Eric Weisman