I have crohns, peptic ulcer. Still nauseas, chest hurts and abdominal pain. My stools go from hard constipated to soft. I was at 124lbs now 110??

In brief: Manage stress

ulcer and crohn are powered by stress.
try as much as humanly possible to manage your stress. and if you think you do have a stress, find it nobody live on the top of the earth without stress, but it varied from time to time and from person to person. make sure you are taking your ulcer medication,and your crohn medication, and you did stop smoking. place yourself on good high calories diet.

In brief: Manage stress

ulcer and crohn are powered by stress.
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. Ward Dean
Anti-Aging Medicine

In brief: Crohn's Disease

H. pylori may be involved--especially with the peptic ulcer.
1,000 mg of daily Mastic gum (available from a health food store) will kill 99% of H. pylori. This also helps heal gastric and peptic ulcers, and may help Crohn's. Carnitine Propionate, 1,000 mg per day, has been shown to alleviate Crohn's. Low dose naltrexone (1-4.5 mg per day)--available by prescription from a compounding Pharmancy

In brief: Crohn's Disease

Dr. Ward Dean
Dr. Ward Dean
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology