So my 14mm abdominal aorta is not more likely to rupture than a normal aorta? It's actually less likely due to Laplace law? Can I weight lift much?

Dr. Robert Sterling
Emergency Medicine

In brief: CameToThRightLaPlace

Not "due" to Laplace's Law.
LaPlace's Law came about by the Laws of Nature. But like I said, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Lift away, just be smart about it. Proper posture and breathing. Even Arnold had to learn that the hard way! But I sense you need more info or reassurance so do some research on the web or see a cardiologist or internist. Or talk to the guy who ordered the CT.

In brief: CameToThRightLaPlace

Not "due" to Laplace's Law.
Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology