Any good weight loss pills or drinks that actually work?

Three FDA approved. fat blockers (xenical), amphetamine, and serotonin drugs. And in all, when you stop them, the weight comes back because they do not change behavior. eat less, exercise more. the psychological barriers to that closely fit with all other compulsive behaviors. http://www.amazon.com/dp/0692496157/ details (in a highly tongue in cheek way) the science and practical ways to change.
Weight loss drugs. There are numerous weight loss supplements on the market. However, most physicians and dieticians would recommend healthy eating and exercise over taking any type of pill (many of which are not regulated by the fda). Weight loss comes from eating healthy and exercising. There is no pill that will act as a substitute for this (safely). Fen-phen worked great but look at the damage that caused.