Xanax (alprazolam). 25mg 2x daily for 5 mos. Then. 5xr for 5 mos. Taper to every other day, then. 25mg once daily for a week. No Xanax (alprazolam) for 4 days. Risk of seizure?

Congratulations. You've weaned down from one of the more problematic benzos on the market. Xanax (alprazolam) can be rough to come down from....I would've gone from once daily to once every other day then, probably OFF...but if 4 days haven't produced any side effects by now....you are probably in the clear.
Xanax (alprazolam) I admire you for decreasing dose of Xanax (alprazolam) and not taking it for 4 days. Xanax (alprazolam) is a short acting Benzodiazepine. It is likely that it is not in your body now Zoloft helps with Anxiety and Depression. Hypothyroidism can cause depression. See your Psychiatrist for diagnosis, Thyroid panel, your concern about Xanax (alprazolam) withdrawal, monitoring of Zoloft,and Therapy.Use breathing Relaxation, Yoga, Meditation.