Me and my fiance are trying to have a baby and we have sex when im ovulating but still no results, I always get my period, is their something wrong ?

Dr. Michael Traub
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Maybe

If you have been trying to get pregnant, especially when you have regular periods, there may be something that is making more difficult - problem or blockage of fallopian tube, endometriosis, sperm abnormalities, poor quality ovulation, etc.
So if you are worried it would be appropriate to see a fertility specialist to be evaluated to identify a potential cause.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Joseph Pena
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Recommend evaluation

See a ob/gyn or infertility specialist for infertility evaluation.
Infertility = failure to conceive after 1 year of unprotected sex, and affects ~15% of couples. Evaluation involves confirmation of ovulation, patency of fallopian tubes, and assessment of sperm characteristics. Abnormalities in any one of these may make it more difficult to conceive. Treatment depends on infertility diagnosis.

In brief: Recommend evaluation

Dr. Joseph Pena
Dr. Joseph Pena
Dr. Jonathan Jassey