I have eustachian tubes issues. Will OTC flonase work just as well as perscription steroid spray?

Dr. Timothy Beck

In brief: It should

Also try saline nasal rinses they help tremendously.

In brief: It should

Dr. Timothy Beck
Dr. Timothy Beck
Dr. Corey Clay
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Depends

Some prescription steroid sprays are stronger than otc Flonase.
Discuss with the physician. Also, if severe, oral steroids would work better. Sometimes decongestants are effective, too. If the prescribed regimen has not worked after a week, notify the physician.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Corey Clay
Dr. Corey Clay
Dr. Natalie Sieb

In brief: Can try

You can most certainly try! Flonase (fluticasone propionate nasal) was a prescription only medication for many years and was used very successfully by many patients for that many years so I think you have a very good shot at it working.
At the very least you can at least start there and try that for awhile and see. Don't expect results overnight though as the steroid takes some time to work.

In brief: Can try

Dr. Natalie Sieb
Dr. Natalie Sieb
Dr. Keegan Duchicela