How can I loose weight quick an healthy?

Join a program. Almost no one who is obese loses weight, then keeps it off, unless they are following some kind of life style modification program. Weight watchers works, but is effort intensive and really only helpful to the most disciplined and motivated. In this region, the take shape for life program has become prominent and there's great data backing up its effectiveness long term. Other programs elsewher.
Eat fewer calories! Helpful weight loss diets include natural foods that take time to chew but contain few calories. Examples include carrots, celery, and iceberg lettuce (without salad dressing). When shopping for fruits, buy small ones no bigger than a tennis ball, because fruits contain natural sugar. Drinks without calories include water and green tea. A calorie is a calorie, regardless of where it comes from.