Feeling pain in my lower left abdomen I'm very bloated all day even when I haven't ate and constipated I've been having constipation problems 2 months now and weird pulsing in stomach?

Constipation. to improve your overall colon health increase the amount of water you drink daily AND increase your daily fiber intake. Easiest to do if you use pills or crackers... The fiber absorbs the water and takes up space in the stool to soften it. In the mean time, try fruit juices and over the counter remedies to clean out your colon, which is backed up and causes the symptoms.
Needs exam. given how young you are, if this is entirely new, and you have not otherwise changed your lifestyle, you need to see your doctor. Lots of things could cause something like this - if you are sexually active, first thing you need to do is a pregnancy test.