I have a lump on my throat directly under my right jaw in line with my ear lobe. No pain or marks but if I rub my throat I can feel it. What is this?

Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Many possibilities

Everything from nothing to a benign growth in your saliva gland to lymph nodes.
You need to see an ENT doctor for an evaluation.

In brief: Many possibilities

Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. Patrick Melder
Not sure if you mean throat - as in "inside" your mouth/throat region or neck - the outer portion - based on the location - it sounds like it may be a salivary gland mass - best to be checked by your local ENT.
Pathology

In brief: Cyst vs node

If this is a persistent problem, your physician can determine whether this is a branchial cleft cyst or an enlarged lymph node.
If it is hard, gets fixed to the surrounding tissues, or continues to grow after 2 weeks, be sure to see your physician to rule out something serious but treatable, such as hodgkin's. Good luck.

In brief: Cyst vs node

Sounds like leaving it alone is a great idea. I'm glad you are taking a proactive approach to your health.