My daughter had a rug burn on saturday and she says it still hurts and the wound kind of sticks to her clothing and its hard to walk. Is it infected?

It could be. Especially if it has been uncovered and is still oozing, there is any redness, swelling, or she has a fever. Make sure it is kept clean under a bandage and apply a little antibiotic ointment to keep the bandage from sticking. You don't say where the burn is, but if it is on her bottom or her vulva, infection is more likely and it is hard to keep clean. If it hurts her to walk she should be seen.