What is a good diet to help me lose a lot of weight, im about 70 lbs above my desired weight.?

Cut calories. Count your calories in the food you eat. Don't eat junk food, or overly processed foods, or fast food, and be careful what you eat at any restaurant. Also watch what you drink-soda, alcohol, etc. Exercise regularly. To lose weight you must consume less calories than you use in a day. There are several programs/websites that will help you count your calories. Choose a healthy lifestyle.
Weight surgery. Start thinkink about surgery.
Lose weight now. In order to lose weight and keep it off, you need to make a commitment to a permanent lifestyle change. Most importantly you need to commit to a more active lifestyle. No diet is permanent. Eat 75-85% of your daily calorie needs (and count them). www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/ try to lose at a healthy pace of 1-2lbs per week and most importantly keep that exercise level up. Good luck!