I have a 6cm thick posterior myometrium and 3cm thick anterior myometrium and 0.6cm thick endometrium and have a chronic cervisdoctowhat I will do?

Your gynecologist ca. What did your gynecologist do for you and advice you to do further, if anything?. I am not worried about your Uterus as long as you do not have abnormal bleeding. Chronic cervicitis should be tested with PAP test and if possible, check for HPV 16 infection. Good luck.