Have had a lymph node or lump on he back of my neck for a couple years...maybe more. Stays the same size but throbs sometimes. It's moveable. No doctor has ever wanted to take a look in there after feeling it. However it is BAD for my health anxiety. I ca

Dr. Catherine Spratt turner

In brief: Neck lump

If it is concerning to you then get it removed or biopsied.
Talk to your doctor again and restate that you are having a lot of anxiety over it. This could be a cyst which would not need to come out unless it bothers you. Good luck.

In brief: Neck lump

Dr. Catherine Spratt turner
Dr. Catherine Spratt turner
Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: Lump on back of neck

I understand your Anxiety Believe in the healing power of the body as the size of lymph node or lump has remained the same, and no doctor wanted to do Biopsy.
It seems benign as the size has remained the same and it is movable. It could be a cyst, inflamed tonsils or swelling of the lymph nodes. Believe in your total Physical Health of all organs and all systems of your body. Follow with a Surgeon

In brief: Lump on back of neck

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. William Forsythe