Took Wellbutrin (bupropion) XL 150mg this morning at 10:00AM. Have had bad anxiety, 10hours later. When will the drug cease effect? I also take Prozac and Valium.

Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: Medication Effects

I feel empathy for your Anxiety Prozac is a medication for treatment of Depression.
It can cause anxiety. Valium is a medication for treatment of anxiety Treatment of Depression and anxiety is Therapy, Medication, Breathing Relaxation, Visual imagery, Yoga, and Meditation It is not advisable to add Wellbutrin (bupropion) when you are taking Prozac. Wellbutrin (bupropion) XL can cause anxiety See your Psychiatrist

In brief: Medication Effects

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Krishna Kumar