I have these tiny blisters on the bottom of my feet and big toe that develop and fill with a puss. Any suggestions?

In brief: Athletes foot

It sounds like you have athletes foot.
It is a fungal skin infection that can manifest just like you described. Keep your feet clean and dry. Change your socks often. Use antifungal powder on your feet daily. Air your shoes out well each night so they dry completely. Spray the inside of your shoes with lysol. You may need a prescription cream or pill to cure it. See your podiatrist.

In brief: Athletes foot

It sounds like you have athletes foot.
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
fungus (dermatophyte) infections seldom are pustular. Alternate diagnosis likely and requires experienced skin specialist for best result. See below.
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology

In brief: Pustulosis plantaris

Psoriasis or pustulosis plantaris or dyshidrotic eczema are possible.
Itch? Pain? On meds? Skin changes on palms or anywhere else? You need a dermatologist.

In brief: Pustulosis plantaris