I have a fever and cramping on the right side of my lower abdomen, shooting pain down my right leg, and nausea. I'm also on the first day of my period?

Dr. Csaba Magassy
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Clinical evaluation

Your symptoms could be number of different clinical entities.
It could be anywhere from Appendicitis to an Ovarian Cyst to a kidney stone etc...You may need proper clinical evaluation by a competent MD

In brief: Clinical evaluation

Dr. Csaba Magassy
Dr. Csaba Magassy
Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Abd pain/fever

Your symptoms require that you should be examined today to find the cause of the right sided abdominal pain, fever, nausea.
You could have appenicitis or other serious problem. If you cannot see your doctor, Go to the ER.

In brief: Abd pain/fever

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Eric Weisman