I have a couple painless red bumps on the roof of my mouth. I have allergies so I thought it could be that. But it's been over 24 hours now.

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Consult your dentist

I would advise you to have the red bumps on the roof of the mouth examined by the dentist, to find out the source of the bumps to determine what treatment is necessary, if any.

In brief: Consult your dentist

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Joy Poskozim
Dentistry

In brief: Are they blisters?

Could you have burned your mouth? Stay away from alcohol-based mouthwashes that could burn and use Biotene or CloSys mouthwash to soothe and help heal.
Also, stay away from Cinnamon and red dyes that could also cause allergic reactions. If they are blisters, see your dentist immediately to rule out more serious conditions. Good luck!

In brief: Are they blisters?

Dr. Joy Poskozim
Dr. Joy Poskozim
Dr. Vicken Poochikian