It fears me when I am at a train or plane that causes me to think that I'm going to have a panic attack?

Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Panic attack

Sudden intense anxiety or apprehension accompanied by sense of impending doom and other hyper arousal symptoms, either due to medical causes or part of panic disorder.
Seek Counselor for Cognitive Behavior therapy to help with panic & take control.

In brief: Panic attack

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Howard Gurr
Clinical Psychology

In brief: VRT for phobias

Try to locate a therapist who uses Virtual Reality Therapy(VRT) for phobias.
The research is very positive on the use of VRT for fears and phobias. Take a look at these sites: www.psious.com, www.limbix.com or www.virtuallybetter.com.

In brief: VRT for phobias

Dr. Howard Gurr
Dr. Howard Gurr
Dr. Eric Weisman