My wrist pops every time i move it to the left or right ?

In brief: If painful then,...

...it should be looked at by an orthopod.
If not and it's been that way for some time then, I wouldn't worry too much unless if interferes with activity. And if it were me I might see if I could garner some interest at the next cocktail party & charge people to see me do something that might make them scream! Well, at least it's different in terms of pickup lines from the usual! LOL...

In brief: If painful then,...

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Roy Arnold

In brief: No pain, no problem

If a joint pops or cracks but is not painful, there is no clinical significance.
Joint popping is likely due to cavitation caused by motion of the surfaces within a confined space. Thanks for trusting HealthTap!

In brief: No pain, no problem

Dr. Roy Arnold
Dr. Roy Arnold
Dr. John Michel

In brief: Little history

If there is not pain and no swelling then there is probably little to worry about.
Sometimes this can be from ligaments snapping over bone. I would recommend seeing an ortho to get a xray of the wrist and see if there is anything to do. Best wishes.

In brief: Little history

Dr. John Michel
Dr. John Michel
Dr. Marsha Davis