Do doctors give kids to help them with thier height igf-1 or growth hormone?

Depends. A thorough medical evaluation with growth velocity and growth chart documentation and labs to document GH deficiency would be needed before consideration of hormonal replacement therapy. Generally an endocrinologist referral would be required.
Maybe. If you were 14 and had aa bone maturity like a 9 year old, you would be evaluated for HGH deficiency & might benefit from it. If you are 21, have bone maturity of >18, it would be a waste of time and money. Once your growth centers close (18 in most males) you don't grow taller.